Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pastel Cards and the Latest


We went out for Mother's Day this afternoon, trying to beat the restaurant crowds of tomorrow. It sorta worked, the place was pretty full! I have been focusing so much on restoring my health, cards and crafts have been taking a backseat. I did run a 10K this morning, and then made it to yoga this morning. Out church has just started doing Holy Yoga. I have been enjoying it immensely.


Here is a pic of me after the run...The family suprised my and showed up at the end. I really felt like walking at the end, it was so hot. But, little Audrey was cheering me on, it gave me motivation:)


3 comments:

  1. Love love love the cards!! They are gorgeous!! And loving that pic of you!!! So happy for you!!! You rock my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live the fun cards! Such lovely colors! Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your happy cards. Wow a marathon! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete